Got questions about Traveling Players’ programs? Make sure to join one of our campfire Q&A sessions!
Artistic Director Jeanne Harrison will be there to answer your questions about our programs, how sleepaway camp will work this summer, and what makes Traveling Players joyous, artistically challenging, and a place for friendships to flourish!
Campfire Q&A / Open House!
- Friday, May 7th, 7-8 pm (EST).
- Suitable for students in grades 4-12 and their parents/guardians.
- We recommend that students and parents join on separate devices. We’ll put you in different breakout rooms so that all your questions can get answered efficiently by the right people!
- Event held online via Zoom.
- Hosts: Jeanne Harrison & Morgan Shotwell
We found Traveling Players through family friends, and both of my daughters have absolutely fallen in love with the program, the people and its entire ethos. Heck, their hearts go pitter-patter at the mere sight of the purple Traveling Players bus. They have made very close friendships and have grown as people through their summers at Traveling Players.