Info for summer 2022 coming soon! Below is summer 2021.
Faculty & Staff 2021
Traveling Players Ensemble has a staff to student ratio of 1:4, with each ensemble directed by a theatre professional with an advanced degree, aided by two assistant directors who have or are pursuing undergraduate degrees. This allows for personalized attention – bringing out the best in every child. All faculty are first aid and CPR certified, and transportation is provided by trained commercial bus drivers (CDL) who are at least 21 years old.
- Jeanne Harrison, MA, MFA, Founder & Producing Artistic Director
- Robin Carroll, MBA, Director of Development & Operations
- Alex Mountfield, Director of Programs & Productions
- Morgan Shotwell, BA, Director of Communications & Outreach; Teaching Artist
- Emma Mearns, BA, Program Manager; Teaching Artist
- Ryan Fields, BA, Outreach Manager; Teaching Artist
- Nathan Sherwood Liang, Sound Designer (Atalanta)
- Scott Davis, MFA, Scenic Designer (Love for Three Oranges, Taming of the Shrew)
- Lindsay Cavallo, BFA, Scenic Designer (As You Like It, Blue Monster, Atalanta, Jack and Beans), Props & Puppet Designer (Pandora’s Fire, Love for Three Oranges, Blue Monster, As You Like It, Atalanta, Taming of the Shrew, Jack and Beans)
- Erin Lavespere, BFA, Costume Designer (Pandora’s Fire, Love for Three Oranges, Blue Monster, As You Like It, Atalanta, Taming of the Shrew, Jack and Beans)
- Casey Kaleba, MA, Fight Choreographer (Taming of the Shrew)
- Wallace Crehan, BA, Costume Designer (Blue Monster – Remount)