Plan Your Visit
Buy Your Tickets:
The Dionysian Festival will feature 3 performances each Festival day:
Saturday, March 12
Sunday, March 13
Saturday, March 19
Sunday, March 20
Tickets can be purchased for individual shows ($15) or for the whole festival ($45).
For more information and to reserve your seats, visit our Upcoming Performances page.
All Traveling Players employees and students are required to be fully vaccinated. We also require all audiences ages 6 and up (Traveling Players does not admit children under 6) to provide proof of vaccination and wear a mask to attend all performances and events at the Studio.
“Fully vaccinated” means that either 14 days have passed since receiving the second dose of Moderna/Pfizer double-dose vaccines or that 14 days have passed since receiving the sole dose of Johnson & Johnson single-dose vaccines.
We will accept any of the following methods for proving vaccination, along with a photo ID:
- Photo of vaccination card on a phone or other device.
- Physical vaccination card – original or photocopy
- Digital vaccination cards or apps through your state’s Health Department
People who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a medical exemption must present the results of a negative COVID Test – either of the following are acceptable along with a photo ID:
- Test taken within 72 hours of the performance from any medical test provider. Show a copy of the email/app/website from the test provider
- At Home Test taken the day of the show, such as BinaxNOW or iHealth. You must provide a photo(s) clearly showing all of the following:
- The instruction/keys from the test that demonstrate a negative result
- The negative test results next to an electronic device clearly showing the date and time.
- Alternatively, you can bring the test and take it at the Studio, please plan to arrive 40 minutes in advance for this option.
Traveling Players does not admit children under 6. Exceptions to the photo ID requirement can be made for children without any form of photo ID – school IDs are accepted.
Traveling Players Studio is located in Tysons Corner Center (Tysons-1 Mall).
1st Floor by the Vaccination Center– use a mall map to find us!
By Car: From 495 take exit 47 towards Tysons Corner Center.
Tysons Corner Center offers ample free parking. To get to the Traveling Players Studio, we recommend that you park in Garage D and enter the mall on the first floor through Macy’s.
By Metro: Tysons Corner Center is metro accessible on the Silver Line. Exit the train at the Tysons Corner Stop, then use the sky bridge to enter the mall.
Please note – the Silver Line is currently experiencing delays. Trains depart every 24 minutes, please plan extra time into your trip accordingly.
Audience restrooms are located across the hall from our Studio.
All shows will be performed without an intermission.
Raffle tickets will be available for $5. Enter to win the basket of your choice!
Greek Sweets & Treats
Greek Wine, Olives, & Spices
Greek Books & Toys — the perfect kid’s basket!
Greek Olive Oils & $50 Gift Certificate to a Greek Restaurant
All proceeds from the raffle will go towards our Scholarship Fund.
Traveling Players Swag:
Show off your Traveling Players Pride with our brand-new t-shirts ($15), water bottles ($18), tote bags ($20), and snuggly embroidered sweatshirts ($40)!