Faculty & Staff
Traveling Players Ensemble has a staff to student ratio of 1:4, with each ensemble directed by a theatre professional with an advanced degree, aided by two assistant directors who have or are pursuing undergraduate degrees. This allows for personalized attention – bringing out the best in every child. All faculty are first aid and CPR certified, and transportation to camp is provided by trained commercial bus drivers (CDL) who are at least 21 years old.
- Adalia Tonneyck, Costume Designer, Love’s Labour’s Lost, Bourgeois Gentleman, Sganarelle
- Pei Lee, Costume Designer, Merry Wives of Windsor
- Eva Gonzalez, Scenic Designer, Bourgeois Gentleman, Love’s Labour’s Lost
- Jessica Wade, Scenic Designer, Merry Wives of Windsor, Sleeping Beauty
- Jessica Kemp, Costume & Scenic Designer, Ariadne’s Thread
- Wallace Crehan, Costume & Scenic Designer, Monkey King
Learn more about our bus routes!
- Allison Lehman, Bus Driver
- Genevieve Wall, Bus Counselor (weeks 1-5)
- Clara Honigberg, Bus Counselor (weeks 6-8)
- Toby Mulford, Bus Driver (weeks 1-4, 8)
- Michael Oosterhout, Bus Driver (weeks 5-7)
- Aviva Nemeth, Bus Counselor
- Brittany Regas, Counselor